This Spring we will be heading back for a special outdoor class in the grounds of Araluen Botanic Park amongst their beautiful spring flower displays. Araluen is a stunning park nestled amongst the hills in Roleystone, and their Spring Flower Festival is a must see. Our Araluen class sold out very quickly last year, so you will need to book in quickly.
We will be guiding you through the painting Tulips Abstractions, but you are more than welcome to paint your own tulip study or anything else that takes your fancy in the park.
Included in your ticket price is:
- Entry for 1 person to Araluen Botanic Park on Saturday 17th September
- 2-3 hours of painting instruction
- A decadent cupcake from Creme de la Creme served during class
- Take your finished painting home at the end of class
Our artist today: Ella Dent
When to come? – Araluen is very busy during Spring, so I would recommend arriving at around 10am to find a park; purchase a tea or coffee from one of the many stalls on site; and locate us in the outdoor amphitheatre! Class starts at 10:30am.
What to bring?
- Yourself! All painting materials are provided.
- Araluen is a stunning family friendly location and you are welcome to bring a picnic lunch to have in garden after class, though please note, we will be painting right next to a large pond so any children will need to be supervised.
What to wear? – We provide you with an apron but recommend wearing something you wouldn't mind getting paint on...just in case! Although acrylic paint is water-soluble, it near impossible to remove once it dries completely. Please be aware that this is an outdoor class and you will need to dress appropriately for the weather - think sunhats and jumpers / coats as possible necessities.
Please Note: Cabernet and Canvas provides art class instruction services only. Any food included in the ticket price will be provided by the venue. Drinks and extra food may be purchased separately from the venue.
Bookings are essential as seats are limited.
Araluen Botanic Park, Croyden Rd, Roleystone.
View the Araluen website here.
We will be painting in the amphitheatre marked at C on the map, with easiest access from the lower carpark by the main entrance. This carpark can fill very quickly in Spring so it is recommended to arrive early and carpool with other members of your group, if possible.