Be Quick - Only 2 Tickets Left!!
Calling all plant lovers!!
Nestled among the industrial area in Wangara is a perfect little oasis of greenery - The Green Quarter. Check out their link - they offer beautiful plant and home wares products for sale, as well as running regular creative workshops.
Included in your ticket price is:
- 2-3 hours of painting instruction
- Take your finished painting home at the end of class
- A gift from the Green Quarter valued at $15 **
Our artist tonight: Ella Dent
When to come? – Arrive from 2:45PM to get settled in, open your drinks and get ready to have fun! Class starts at 3PM sharp!
What to bring?
- Yourself! All painting materials are provided.
- This is a BYO event. No food or drink will be available to purchase at this event, so please BYO your own drinks and nibbles.
What to wear? – We provide you with an apron but recommend wearing something you wouldn't mind getting paint on...just in case! Although acrylic paint is water-soluble, it near impossible to remove once it dries completely.
Bookings are essential as seats are limited.
** Please Note: Gift must be taken on day of class, and cannot be exchanged for cash
The Green Quarter, 38 Buckingham Drive, Wangara
Click here for more information on the Green Quarter.