Choose Your Own Venue
You are more than welcome to provide your own venue for a Cabernet & Canvas event. Most private venues are organised by the host, but we are able to liaise with suitable venues if you require.
Venues are required to have the following for a successful event:
- Enough tables and chairs to accommodate the number of guests attending.
- Each painter requires roughly 1m of table space to comfortably accommodate their easel and painting materials - small round tables are not suitable.
- Access to the venue 2 hours before the event start time so that Cabernet & Canvas can set up and prepare for the class.
- Access to the venue for 1 hour after the event finishes, for clean up by Cabernet & Canvas.
- Access to a water supply.
Successful venues in the past have included:
- Private residences
- Golf Courses
- Bowling Clubs