Please choose carefully as ticket refunds are reserved for unforeseen circumstances, rather than change of mind- bookings.
Individual and small group bookings: If you are unable to make your class, you may cancel your booking and receive a class credit to be used at a later date. We require a minimum 24 hours notice for cancellations of week day classes and 48 hours for weekend classes. Should you need to reschedule within the 24 hours prior to class, please note our $15 rebooking fee. We are unable to offer credit with less than 4 hours notice before the start of class. As we have limited seating available, “no call, no shows” will be charged the full amount without refund.
Groups of 5 or more: One week notice is required for any booking or seat cancellation. Canceling seats within one week of your booked event will result in a $15 per seat cancellation fee. Groups of 10 or more: two weeks notice is required. Please note our tickets are transferable, so if one person in your group is unable to attend, you are welcome to bring a substitute in their place.
Please Note: We do not offer refunds for class credit. No refunds available for Special Events.
Terms & Conditions
In exchange for participation in the activity of any and all activities planned, owned and operated by Ella Dent trading as "Cabernet & Canvas", of PO Box 3332, Joondalup, WA 6027 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Cabernet & Canvas, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Cabernet & Canvas, or the employees, representatives or agents of Cabernet & Canvas.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with any Cabernet & Canvas activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Cabernet & Canvas for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Cabernet & Canvas, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Cabernet & Canvas or other third parties.
3. I agree to indemnify and defend Cabernet & Canvas against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including lawyer fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Cabernet & Canvas.
4. I understand and agree that Cabernet & Canvas will not be liable for any actions that I take or participate in during Cabernet & Canvas events.
5. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Cabernet & Canvas caused by my or my family's negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
6. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in any Cabernet & Canvas activity shall be resolved under the law of Western Australia.
7. I agree to follow all laws of Western Australia including laws regarding the consumption of alcohol.
8. I grant to Cabernet & Canvas, the right to take photographs of me in connection with Cabernet & Canvas events. I authorize Cabernet & Canvas, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Cabernet & Canvas may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
You must be 18 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Cabernet & Canvas is not liable for alcoholic consumption accidents or legal issues during events.
Cabernet & Canvas provides art class instruction only. Where applicable, any Food or Drink included in the ticket price will be provided by the venue, and must be redeemed during the specified class time. Venues have no obligation to honour food vouchers or tokens presented outside of specified event times.
Beverages, food and products offered for sales during and from the event venue can be purchased by Cabernet & Canvas customers at their discretion. Such offerings from venues are not part of Cabernet & Canvas. Cabernet & Canvas does not sell or supply food or drink products of any kind.
Outside food and drinks are not permitted at venues hosting Cabernet & Canvas events unless specifically stated. Venues for Cabernet & Canvas events are not BYO unless specifically stated.
Paintings and Artists scheduled for Cabernet & Canvas events are subject to change.
Public Classes must have a minimum of 10 registered painters 48 hours prior to the event start time in order to be held. Painters who are 13 to 17 years of age must be accompanied by their parent/guardian in order to attend Public Classes.
Ella Dent Cabernet and Canvas ABN 83 056 043 941
Dated: 01/04/2015 to present
Customer information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any third party without the consent of the customer other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
If you are placing an reservation, you will be required to provide personal information necessary for order processing. This information will be used for order processing ONLY. The email address you provide, for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your booking.
If you choose to sign up for our newsletter, you agree to be contacted with special offers, events, and news about Cabernet & Canvas that we feel may interest you. If you wish to stop receiving our newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time by contacting us. Our newsletter email list will ONLY be used for the Cabernet & Canvas newsletter and will not be shared with third parties.